Wednesday, January 23, 2013

nb1 23/4-1-13



ˌdo-it-yourˈself, también DIY /ˌdi aɪ ˈwaɪ/ UK  US  sustantivo
bricolaje
genitive
cook
listen to
live in Pliego
a lawyer
she is a teacher
likes listening to
how many members are there in your family?
How big is your family?
Playing with his toys
Small
50 (sister) or 15?
a student
field
retired
he has  a lot of hobbies, one is walking with the dog
live
address
student
he likes going out with her friend
he is 46
30
a policeman – a nurse
likes doing - going
old
at home
2 daughters
ill – hill
a student
phone number
where do you live?
She studies at a university – she goes to university
is 54
a housewife
I am 46
brothers live
drives a bus
he is married
2 children
I live in Mula. I came in 1991.
mail address.
Likes doing
Sister’s name
He is 29
Because she is nurse
He is 26
Rides a bike
After that
41
years
their names are
I have
Student
I
Double
71 years old
he is retired
I have 1 brother
He is 19
Shy
Likes playing
He - she
Likes sewing and travelling
Going out with her friends
A state agent
Live
Sells electric appliancies
property
On Monday
English class
From four to six
I’m not working now – I’m on a maternity leave
My husband name married
Likes very much his job
DIY
The same
His hobby is watching films
He is a teacher
Engineer
Dead
My mother is 89
My brother works at a school
I’m married and I have 2 children.
He finishes this year
Likes going to the beach
He has different hobbies: travelling
Go shopping
Address
And you?
He is 38 years old.
Daughter
Gymnastics
He likes
5 people
once
likes doing
mother’s name
A lot of hobbies
often
2 men
his hobby is doing exercise
he’s an engineer
I’m the third daughter
Soap operas
My mother’s name
At present
I have a lot of hobbies

We are four in my family.
He is 29 (years old)
We
He is retired / unemployed.
He doesn’t work now
She goes
How old are you?
I’m from Mula
Address
A Clerk
A housewife
Many (- ó ?) – a lot of (+)
prisoner
once
today I’m tired
family?
I love her
10, horse street
2 sisters
he is a factory worker
years old
2 children
she’s a student
he plays football / the trumpet
mother she
personal shopper
shop assistant
he works
in the country in Mula
he gets up...
we go to the beach / seaside
we spend the summer in the seaside
another sister
after breakfast she goes shopping
My brother’s name is John
Thirty
I’m married
a football match
What do you do? I’m a teacher
Address
Engineer
Mother - she
He gets up...
She is a teacher
stubborn
in Juan Romero avenue
brother – handsome
mother – and she is a teacher
he’s a student
nervous – active
police
quite
We are 2, my brother is ... and I’m ....
dental clinic 
delicious
3 brothers
and he’s retired
unemployed
he works in his café
twins
their birthday is the same day
lazy
isafg
that’s too bad
twice
long hair
eyes
I’m a teacher
to go to school
do housework
short
it's 19, JCI avenue
Hairdresser
My children go to school
My son is a student. He goes to school
Tailor
My brother and I are tall.
We are four, my father, my mother, my brother and me.
students
he’s 50 (years old)
we like
it's 19, gabarron avenue
phone number
cook - waiter - waitress
28 years old
he’s a very intelligent person / he’s very intelligent.
He likes sport very much.
8, Salzillo street
How old are you?
To talk you
Is going
Younger
People
Handsome


Listen to a man and complete the gaps or circle the right option:

- He is talking about the weather in _______.
- It’s not very ______ or _______.
- It has a temperature of _______degrees.
- The temperature in winter is between zero and _______ degrees but it hardly ever _______.
- In autumn the weather is changeable / cold / rainy.
- Tourists normally take a car / a coat / an umbrella.
- The air now is clean / dirty / foggy.

No comments: