Tuesday, April 24, 2012

nb2 24/4/12


Don't know much about ihtsoyr
Don't know much liobyog
Don't know much about a siceenc book
Don't know much about the Fecnhr I took

But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me too
What a wonderful world this would be

Don't know much about gegopahry
Don't know much ritgoonmerty
Don't know much about alegrab
Don't know what a slide relu is for

But I do know that one and one is two
And if this one could be with you
What a wonderful world this would be

Now I don't claim to be an "A" student
But I'm trying to be
So maybe by being an "A" student baby
I can win your love for me.

Sam Cooke - Wonderful World



literature /ˈlɪtrətʃə(r)/
geography /dʒɪˈɒɡrəfi/
science /ˈsaɪəns/
physics /ˈfɪzɪks/
chemistry /ˈkemɪstri/
biology /baɪˈɒlədʒi/
history /ˈhɪstəri/
technology /tekˈnɒlədʒi/
bullet /ˈbʊlɪt/
Were you a rebel? Did you follow the rules?
Did you like your subjects?
Which one did you like the most/least?
Did you like your teachers?
Play truant.
Some of them.
They knew a lot.
My (least) favourite subject was…
I liked accountancy the most/least.
Human resources.
USED TO (no entra en el examen!)
Routines in the past:
At school I used to have a sandwich during the break.
As a child I didn’t use to stay up late.
Did you use to go to work by car in England?
In the present we use the frequency adverb usually: I usually go to school by car.

Public school [countable]
1 in Britain, a private school for children aged between 13 and 18, whose parents pay for their education. The children often live at the school while they are studying.
State school [countable]
1 British English a British school which receives money from the government and provides free education.
Private school [countable]
A school that is not supported by government money, where education must be paid for by the children's parents
Boarding school [countable]
A school where students live as well as study
    Day school

No comments: