Monday, January 16, 2012

Short stories

I worked in a chemist in the city centre. One day I was alone in the chemist and I don’t Know why I had the perception that this day may be strange.
It was 8 p.m. and it was time to close. I remember that my boss told me that this moment is the most dangerous.
Suddenly, somebody knocked the door, I looked and I saw his physical appearance. I thought it was a good person so I opened the door.
The surprise was that this person wanted to rob all the money.

...

Last summer I was watching the news on TV when suddenly I heard that an airplane from Spain to Chile had crashed in the sea near the forest of Brazil.
I remember that you were travelling on that airplane. Quickly I phoned the emergency service. They told me that they were trying to find some people with life.

They were looking for survivors during weeks. Only they found some bodies in the coast, but they were all dead. Your body were not identified but I thought you were dead.

I was very sad since then. Five months later, I was in my house when suddenly the bell rang … When I opened the door, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Fernando is that you? I said, I thought you were dead...


-"... His appearance had changed. I invited him to come in and I served him a cup of coffee.
He started to tell me his history: Fernando was working in an export company and had to travel from Spain to Chile.
When he took a plane, he had a bad feeling, because the news had announced a big storm and a heavy rain.
When he had been flying for almost three hours lightning struck the engine and it started to burn.
The pilot spoke through the speakers to calm the passengers. Fernando didn’t think twice and took a parachute, opened the door and jumped. Fortunately he landed on a branch and did not break any bones. He was in Brazil." -

No comments: