Monday, January 30, 2012

NI2 30/1/12


PRESENT CONTINUOUS (ARRANGEMENTS)

I’m broadcasting two football matches (partysport.net46.net).
I’m studying the next whole weekend.
I’m going to university the whole week.
I’m meeting with my friends on Saturday for a birthday party.
I’m going to the airport because my wife is flying to Sweden.
I’m going to the movies with my friend to see this new film.
I’m seeing a football match in Valencia in Mestalla on Wednesday.
I’m working next Saturday.
I’m going to the beach next weekend so I have to get everything ready.
I’m leaving Murcia on Wednesday.
I’m seeing the doctor next Friday.
I’m going swimming tomorrow and next Thursday.
I’m resting all the week at last since I’ve finished my exams.
I’m playing basketball with my friends next Saturday morning.
I’m starting work at seven o’clock on Wednesday morning.
On Friday afternoon I’m doing the shopping for next week.
I’m starting my driving lessons on Thursday.
I’m buying a new dress to attend to a wedding.
I’m going to hospital to take a course on emergency.
I’m visiting my parents for my grandmother’s birthday next Saturday.
This week I’m resting most of the time and doing some things I have left done.
I’m meeting my friends on Saturday.
I’m organizing a short trip for next month.
I’m going to a concert tomorrow.
I’m going to the doctor tomorrow to have my stomach checked.
I’m planting tomato seeds for the summer harvest.
ADVERBS AND WORD ORDER:
FREQUENCY/TIME
Children are often pretty funny.
I’m always late to my English class.
I usually have a cup of coffee for breakfast.
I’ve never read that book before.
He is hardly ever nervous
I never have breakfast at home because I’m always in a hurry.
My sister is always tired when she arrives home after work.
I recently saw a fantastic performance in the theatre. I saw… recently.
I usually get late to the class, so I always walk very quickly.
MANNER
She drives her motorbike carefully or he carefully drove…
I usually drive to work very slowly.
He doesn’t work very hard because he’s quite lazy.
I prefer reading the test slowly to reading it faster and pulling my leg.
When I have to work quickly I don’t feel stressed.
I hardly ever have free time so I really need to get some days off immediately.
DEGREE
I don’t like this stuff much.
The novel I’m writing is pretty interesting.
Children are often pretty funny.
He doesn’t work very hard because he’s quite lazy.
I really like staying at home when it rains.
This winter is much warmer and drier than usual.
Being rich would be really interesting
Your new glasses are so beautiful! I love them.
I hope to be able to study awfully hard for my next exam.
Flattering
Colador (para pastas, verduras) colander.


COLD WINTER DAY: PEPPA PIG

It’s cold, the children wear scarfs, coats, mittens, boots. What’s missing?

Who says: “The trees haven’t got leaves”? (Pepa)

What does Pepa and George do in muddy puddles? Jump up and down.

Why is the puddle slippery? It’s turned to ice

Who says: “That was close, lucky I’ve got a good sense of balance”? (daddy pig)

Can the ducks swim in the pond? No, it’s frozen to ice.

Who says: “let’s catch snowflakes!”? (pepa)

Sussie ship arrives on a  (Guess the word putting the letters in order) TOBGOGNA (toboggan)

Who says: “Just be careful you don’t slip over, daddy pig!”? (Mummy pig)

Who wins the race? Pepa and George and their daddy. Does he think it’s fun? Yes, quite fun.

No comments: