Wednesday, February 27, 2013

nb1 27-28/2/13


Homework: grammar bank 6B and 6C (a + b) p. 135.

Do you like playing football?
Yes, I do.
What’s your favourite football team?
It’s Murcia Football Club.

Do you like taking photos?
Yes, I love it.
Do you have a good camera?
No, but I want to buy one.

Do you like surfing the net?
No, I hate it.
Do you use facebook?
No, I don’t.

Yes, I like it.
What TV programmes do you like?

Where do you go running?
To the park.

Modern clothes.
I don’t like getting up early.
I’m not a morning person.
Desserts
I hate going shopping.
I love making cakes.
The week finishes and the weekend starts.
Happier
And the friends meet.
Do you like playing video games?
What do you like playing?
When do you usually go walking?
What time of day do you run?

leaf /liːf/ UK  US  sustantivo & verbo
 •  sustantivo (plural leaves)
1 hoja [de una planta, un árbol]
≠ leave (verb, 3rd person leaves)

I’m on holiday



hate /heɪt/ UK  US  verbo & sustantivo
  verbo [transitivo]
1 odiar, detestar
She hates it when people take pictures of her.
Odia cuando la gente le saca fotos.

To take a picture/photo of sth/sb.

Do you prefer mopping?


awake /əˈweɪk/ UK  US  adjetivo & verbo
 •  adjetivo
1 to be/stay awake estar/quedarse despierto -a

asleep /əˈsliːp/ UK  US  adjetivo
to be asleep estar dormido -a, estar durmiendo

vegetable /ˈvedʒtəbəl/ UK  US  sustantivo
1 verdura

favourite BrE, favorite AmE /ˈfeɪvərət/ UK  US  adjetivo & sustantivo
 •  adjetivo
preferido -a, favorito -a
my favourite film
mi película preferida

temperature /ˈtemprɪtʆə/ UK  US  sustantivo
1 temperatura

quiz /kwɪz/ UK  US  sustantivo (plural -zzes)
1 concurso
2  quiz show concurso televisivo de preguntas y respuestas

No comments: