Monday, February 18, 2013

My favourite dish


Ana Isabel
My favourite dish is stuffed tomato.
My mother cooks it once a week and it consists of tomato filled with mushrooms, beans, ham and eggs.
This mixture is very tasty, however it is a little bit filling.
When my grandmother cooks it, she adds some cheese and fines herbs.
Undoubtedly, the way you cook a dish, always depends on your preferences.

Piedad López
My favourite dish is roast salmon marinated in lemon juice and garlic and served with the local kind of spices like thyme, potatoes and tomatoes.  It's very tasty and it's a bit like Italian salmon.  It's really good!

Silvia Chumillas

My favourite dishes are pizza and pasta. I love Italian food. Overall, I love a pizza which is made by my mother in law. It's a home-made tasty pizza. I love pizza with tomato, ham, grain cheese and oregano. also, I like eat spaghetti with tuna and tomato, spaghetti carbonara or macaroni with tuna, tomato and cheese gratin

I don't like trying new food. I prefer eat home-made food which I've tried before.

Also, I love dessert. I have got a sweet tooth  I like all kind of chocolate. But, besides that I like eat sweet things, also I like cook it. My special dessert is biscuits with cinnamon. I do the dough with milk, oil, sugar and flour. I mash all this ingredients in a container and put flour until the mass is ready to be moulded. After that, I catch my moulds with different forms, and put them on the dough. Afterwards, I put the biscuits in the oven. When they are ready to be removed from the oven, I put them in a plate and sprinkle cinnamon on them. 


Carolina Sotoca

My favourite dish is paella. I don´t mind if it is made with meat, seafood or vegetables. But if I have to choose the main ingredients, these would be prawns, squids and mussels and, of course, a good fish broth flavoured with saffron. Honestly, I´ll go for that.
As for the way of cooking it, I guess everyone has his own way of doing things. So, the most important thing is practice and the courage to do so.

María Sánchez G
I hardly ever cook, but I enjoy home-made food so much. Whenever I can, I ask my mother to cook a dish which I love eating, although my father complaints about the meal. This dish is called gipsy pan, it's a kind of stew with only vegetables.
Recipe:
boiled pumpkin, tomato, potato, beans, onion, chickpeas, green and red pepper. seasoned with a little vinegar, a garlic glove, a spoon of mint, a slice of fried bread and some grated almonds.

No comments: