Thursday, February 07, 2013

model for an informal e-mail


Subject: My family

Hi / Dear A,

My name’s B, My surname’s E. I live in Mula with my parents but I’m from Russia. I’m 17 (seventeen) years old and I’m studying in an American school. My e-mail is ..., my mobile phone is .... I like Spanish food but also Spanish football. I want to become a famous footballer.

We are five in my family. My father’s name’s X. He’s 45 (forty-five) years old and his birthday is on 24th April. He works in a hospital, he’s a doctor. He has got big blue eyes and spiky brown hair. He’s tall, slim and handsome. He’s nice, hard-working and polite.

He wakes up early but he stays in bed for ten minutes before he gets up at about a quarter to seven. After that he has a hot shower, then he gets dressed and puts on his uniform. He wears dark blue trousers, a jacket and a tie too.He is a policeman.
He likes his job. He has breakfast at work. After work he comes back home. He reads some books and he goes to the gym. He sleeps for eight hours and he’s ready to start again a new day.

He has a lot of free time so he does different activities, for example, walking everyday. He always goes to the park in his town. He gets dressed with comfortable clothes and sport shoes. He likes going to the cinema once a month and he only travels abroad once a year in the summer. He likes riding a bike and swimming in the swimming-pool. He often reads some books and he plays the guitar 3 times a week.

No comments: