Tuesday, October 02, 2012

nb1 1-2/10/12


Introductions:

Good morning (→12) (morning)
Good afternoon (→16) (afternoon)
Good evening (→12) (evening)
Good night (night, night night, nighty night)



Hello (Hi!)
Good bye (bye, bye bye)

 (and) What’s your name?                    
My name’s (name is) ……..

(and)Where are you from?
I’m (I am) from ..........

Nice to meet you – pleased to meet you.
Nice to meet you too.


Full name = name + surname

(and) What’s your surname?                
My surname’s (is) ……..

Can you spell it, please?
Yes, it’s ........





It’s an n with a line on top.... (ñ)

Double “l”


Thank you – thanks
You are welcome – not at all – my pleasure.

NUMBERS:
-one, 2-two, 3-three, 4-four, 5-five, 6-six, 7-seven, 8-eight, 9-nine, 0-oh/zero/null...


What’s your (mobile) telephone number?
It’s ......... (double 4, triple 4...)


See you on Wednedsday/Thursday!

No comments: