Thursday, March 12, 2020

B1 12/3/20

German shepherd – pastor alemán


Poodle- caniche
noun [ C ]
UK  /ˈpuː.dəl/

Is it a he or a she?

A cage- jaula

Hamster

He lived 2 days

Ducklings
Chicks
Roof terrace

I’m afraid /əˈfreɪd/ / frightened /ˈfraɪtnd/ of dogs

Parrots

To sleep

I was sleepy

I like reading a lot
Listening to music

Walk /wɔːk/
I finished work

My last meal is at 6 in the evening


• Nos metieron un gol en la prórroga> (en deportes) overtime

premises /ˈpremɪsɪz/ noun [plural]
the buildings and land used by a shop, business, hotel etc

A new comedy series /ˈsɪəriːz/

From the distance

Rebuilt

Waterfalls

mac‧a‧ro‧ni /ˌmækəˈrəʊni/

mince

roast

breaded meat

soup with meatballs

stew

Lasagne /ləˈsænjə/
Barbecue sauce

Green beans

Turmeric – curcuma

Food colouring

I had chips / crisps – French fries / chips and chicken for lunch

Fried eggs

A headache

Carbon filter face mask

No comments: