Wednesday, November 26, 2014

ni2 19-20/11/14

Homework: p. 40 reading + vocabulary.

USED TO (repeated actions in the past)
Two years ago I used to exercise every morning.
Other options to express the same idea:
Two years ago I exercised every morning.
Two years ago I would exercise every morning.
I didn’t use_ to exercise in the morning

The present:
I use to exercise in the morning.
I usually exercise in the morning.

Be/get used to + -ING
I got/will get used to exercising in the morning.
I was/am used to exercising in the morning.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I’m used to working with kids.
I’m getting used to wearing a suit and a tie.


Quality is worth the money.
Shipping cost.

uneven /ʌnˈiːv ə n/ adjective
not level or smooth
an uneven floor
unevenly adverb
headphones /ˈhedfəʊnz/ noun [ plural ]
headphones
a piece of equipment that you wear over your ears so that you can listen to music without anyone else hearing it
a pair of headphones
Earbuds

Go clubbing
ˈ pocket ˌ money noun [ U ]
an amount of money given regularly to a child by its parents
Kevin spent his pocket money on ice cream and sweets.
Pre-owned


I'll/We'll cross that bridge when I/we come to it.I'll/We'll cross that bridge when I/we come to it.I'll/We'll cross that bridge when I/we come to it. something you say when you do not intend to worry about a possible problem now, but will deal with it if or when it happens

No comments: