Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ni2 18-19/12/13

Correct the errors:

ELEMENTARY LEVEL-

- My new flat is near of my school.
My new flat is near of my school.
- I have a great new.
I have great news.
- I love keep fit.
I love keeping fit.
- I’ve just move to Madrid last week.
I moved to Madrid last week.
- A few weeks later this doctor interview me and he contracted me.
A few weeks later this doctor interviewed me and he contracted me.
- I don’t know how much time am I going to stay in here.
I don’t know how long I am going to stay here.
- But the most important is that I have getting an important experience.
But the most important thing is that I get some important experience.
- They called me two days after for doing the interview.
They called me two days later to do the interview.
- This job is too important to me.
This job is very/really/extremely/truly  important to me.
- I search a job on Internet.
I’m searching / looking for a job on the Internet.
- I’m working every morning.
I work every morning.
- One of the photos is your.
One of the photos is a picture of you.
- I usually going to running.
I usually go running.
- I’m going to work in a little academy.
I’m going to work in a little school.
- I think it is great opportunity as it is in a very big company.
I think it is a great opportunity since it is in a very big company.

INTERMEDIATE 1 LEVEL-

- I’m looking forward to start.
I’m looking forward to starting.
- I’m writing to you for telling about my new life.
I’m writing to you to tell you about my new life.
- A large balcony which you can eat with us.
A large balcony where you can eat with us.
- I can’t go for a run like I was doing in the country land where I lived before.
I can’t go for a run as I used to (do) in the country where I lived before.
- I don’t have much time to do any more.
I don’t have much time left to do anything else.
- I usually took a lots of photos.
I usually take / used to a lot of / lots of photos photos.
- The past month…
Last month…
- Because to live capital city is more expensive.
Because living in the capital city is more expensive

...

- I got the job by the net in a work website.
I got the job on the net in an employment website.
- I always have wanted to be a teacher.
I have always wanted to be a teacher.
- When I lived in Murcia I can’t enjoy all of that.
When I lived in Murcia I couldn’t enjoy all that / those things.
- I hope fine you.
I hope (that) you are fine.
- It is the best thing that I use to do.
It is the best thing that I usually do.
- Why not I travel to Madrid.
Why not travelling/travel to Madrid.
- I hope your request.
I’m looking forward to your request.
- My flat have breathtaking views and it have all modern conveniences.
My flat has breathtaking views and it has all modern conveniences.
- I have started to work about a nurse.
I have started to work as a nurse.
- I’ll be able to go to the cinema all days.
I’ll be able to go to the cinema every day.
- I have experience about this job.
I have experience in this job.
-Probably I get promotion into the company faster than I suppose.
Probably I’ll get promoted in the company faster than I expected.
- The most difficult was find a flat near the job.

The most difficult thing was finding a flat near the job/working place.


No comments: