Monday, May 20, 2013

nb1 20-21/5/13


Homework: Grammar ex. 2 p. 85 and Grammarbank p. 144, 11 A.

A fifty-pound note (aquí 50-pound funciona como adjetivo y no lleva “s”)
BUT -> 50 pounds.

I’m going to go to the optician this afternoon.

I think (that) tomorrow is going to be a nice day.
I’m going to get wet.
The floor is wet, be careful or you are going to fall.
I’m going to go on a trip next month.
I think I’m going to finish reading the book this weekend.
She’s going to go jogging / take part in a race next week.
She’s going to get maried in July.
Tonight is going to be cloudy.
I’m sure he’s going to travel to find a new job.
I’m going to eat in my parent’s house.
I’m going to have a fish for dinner tonight.





litre BrE, liter AmE /ˈliːtə/ UK  US  sustantivo
litro

litre BrE, liter AmE /ˈliːtə/ UK  US  sustantivo
litro





No comments: