Wednesday, December 12, 2012

nb1 12/13-12-12


Homework: reading p. 30-31 ex. 3 + Grammar Bank 4B p. 131

Whose...? : de quién...? (preguntamos siempre por el poseedor de 1 o + objetos)
Whose pencilcase is this? This/It is Peter’s (pencilcase)
Whose pencils are these? They/these are Peter’s (pencils) cuando pongo algo entre paréntesis es porque podéis ponerlo o no, es opcional.
El objeto por el que preguntas puede ir inmediatamente tras la partícula “whose” o al final de la pregunta)
Whose is this pencilcase?
Whose are these pencils?

Por pronunciación puede confundirse con “Who’s” pero por estructura y contexto se diferencian perfectamente.

Who’s the man in the car? (Preguntas por  la identidad de 1 persona) He’s my uncle.
Whose car is this? (preguntas por la persona que posee algo) It’s my uncle’s.

smartphone /ˈsmɑːtfəʊn/ sustantivo
smartphone, teléfono inteligente

Boyfriend – girlfriend
She does her hair for free.

half /hɑːf/

walk /wɔːk/
walk the dog / take the dog for a walk

I get up AT seven

Go cycling
I go mountain biking

I surf the net
A white coffee.
A black coffee.
A latte and a biscuit.
I go to work BY car.
I go home and have lunch.
Do the shoping.


cafeteria /ˌkæfəˈtɪəriə/ UK  US  sustantivo
1 (en un colegio, una fábrica) comedor, cafetería
2 (en un lugar público) cafetería


All right
Wake up (despertarse) ≠ get up (levantarse)
I go for a walk to the park.
I study with my son.
Have lunch.
After that, I ...
Look for a job.
Once/Twice/three times/four times ... a week.
Classmates.
On Mondays and ...
For a while.

hour /aʊə/
a piece of toast.


mobile phones



video about the family:
http://australianetwork.com/studyenglish/s2922759.htm

No comments: