Wednesday, November 14, 2012

nb1 14-15/11/12



careful /ˈkeəfəl/ UK  US  adjetivo
1 cuidadoso -a, prudente

to be careful with/about sth tener cuidado con algo, ser cuidadoso -a con algo

to be careful (not) to do sth tener cuidado de (no) hacer algo

2 (usado como interjección) cuidado

Careful you don't fall!
¡Cuidado, no te vayas a caer!

3  cuidadoso -a, detallado -a [examen, análisis]

radio 1 / ˈreɪdiəʊ/
worried /ˈwɜːrid/
worry 1 / ˈwɜːri/
stressed /strest/ 
cheer /tʃɪə(r)/
bored /bɔːd/
tired /ˈtaɪəd/
cold  /kəʊld/

is he …? ≠ is she …?
work /wɜːk/
walk /wɔːk/
word /wɜːd/
circle  /ˈsɜːkəl/
circus /ˈsɜːkəs/
empty / ˈempti/

coffee /ˈkɒfi/

cafe, también café /ˈkæfeɪ, AmE kæˈfeɪ/ UK  US  sustantivo
café, bar

coffee /ˈkɒfi/ UK  US  sustantivo    
1 café
a cup of coffee
una taza de café

dictation /dɪkˈteɪʆən/ UK  US  sustantivo
dictado
to take dictation escribir al dictado


Song:
Complete with: I, my, you, your, don’t.

Babe, 1.-_______ love you so
2.-_______ want you to know
that I'm going to miss 3.-_______ love
the minute 4.-_______ walk out that door

so please 5.-_______ go
6.-_______ go, 7.-_______ go away
please 8.-_______ go
9.-_______ go, I'm begging 10.-_______ to stay

If 11.-_______ live, at least in my life time
12.-_______ had one dream come true
13.-_______ was blessed to be loved
by someone as wonderful as 14.- _______

Hey hey hey
I need 15.-_______ love
16.-_______'m down on 17.-_______ knees
beggin' please please
please 18.-_______ go
19.-_______ you hear me baby?
20.-_______ leave me now
oh no no no 21.-_______ go.



Babe, I love you so
I want you to know
that I'm going to miss your love
the minute you walk out that door

so please don't go
don't go, don't go away
please don't go
don't go, I'm begging you to stay

If you live, at least in my life time
I had one dream come true
I was blessed to be loved
by someone as wonderful as you

Hey hey hey
I need your love
I'm down on my knees
beggin' please please
please don't go
don't you hear me baby
don't leave me now
oh no no no don't go

No comments: