Monday, March 14, 2011

14-3-2011

p. 64
(The interview)
As far as acting goes there is…
As a more practical thing to do
Proper acting jobs
Learn your lines
And that’s it
Weird
Voice-over: dubbing (to change the original spoken language of a film or television programme into another language)

Got to work for the Shakespeare Company… (A lesser play)
Demanding.
Blunt swords.
I gave the other guy three stitches when he parried in the wrong side…
It’s more satisfying…
You don’t earn that much money…
Car chases
Figure out

p. 72
DEPRIVE /dɪ'praɪv/ verbo transitivo: to ~ sb OF sth privar a algn de algo
"I love Sundays because it's the only day I can have a LIE-IN" (=stay in bed late).
SLEEP LATE (=not get up until late in the morning).
Duvet /'du:veɪ/
Feathers
Croissant /krwɑ:'sɑ:n / ||/'krwʌsɒŋ/
I’m looking forward to it
A uniform
An urgent message
Tricky
I got used to wearing glasses
I’m getting used to wearing glasses
An early bird
I wouldn’t get used to not doing sth.

No comments: