Wednesday, January 19, 2011

19-1-2011

Blackmail/'blækmeɪl/
bribe /braɪb/
burglary /'bɜ:rgləri /
receipt /rɪ'si:t/

p.149
1)
7a
9b
6c
10 d
3e
4f
12g
15h
1i
11j
5k
2l
13m
14n
8o
2)
Investigated
Caught
Arrested
Questioned
Charged
Court
Witnesses
Jury
Evidence [uncountable]SCL information that is given in a court of law in order to prove that someone is guilty or not guilty:
Murrow's evidence was enough to convict Hayes of murder.
He refused to give evidence at the trial.
evidence against
There was very little evidence against the two men.

Verdict
Guilty
Judge
Punishment
Sentenced
Not guilty
Proof
Acquitted/ə'kwɪtɪd/

Elderly
flood /flʌd/
slow down
I was caught by surprise by very thick fog
Way too difficult
Will: Usamos will para hablar sobre:
- Decisiones en el momento de hablar:
"The window is open. I will close it."
- Predicciones generales:
"It will rain next week."
"You won´ t like it here."
Affirmative:
I/He/She/It/We.. Will Learn = ( I/He/She/..+ will+ infinitivo)
Negative:
I/He/She/It/We.. Won´t Learn
Questions:
Will I/He/She/It/We.. Learn?
Going to: Usamos going to para hablar sobre:
- Intenciones futuras o planes cuando las decisiones ya han sido
echas. "I´ m going to get a job next year."
- Predicciones cuando hay evidencias que puedes ver ahora.
"Listen to wind! There´ s going to be a storm."
Affirmative:
I am going to swim
He/she/it is going to swim
We/you/they are going to swim
Negative:
I am not going to swim
He/she/it isn´t going to swim
We/you/they aren´t going to swim
Questions:
Am I going to swim?
Is He/she/it going to swim?
Are We/you/they going to swim?
Future continuous: Usamos future continuous:
- Para hablar de algo en proceso en un cercano periodo de
tiempo en el futuro.
" What will you be doing on Saturday evening? "
" They will be playing football tomorrow afternoon."
Affirmative:
I/he/she/it/We... will be listening = ( I/he/she/it/We..+ will be + verb -ing.)
Negative:
I/he/she/it/We... won´t be listening
Questions:
Will I/he/she/it/We... be listening?
Future Perfect: Usamos future perfect BECAUSEE!!:
- Para hablar de algo que será completado en un cercano
perido de tiempo en el futuro.
"I´ll have finished this letter soon."
"By the time I´m 30 I´ll have travelled the world."
"They will have had their car for 2 years next month."
Affirmative:
I/He/she/it/We... will have understood.
Negative:
I/he/she/it/We... won´t have understood.
Questions:
Will I/He/she/it/We... have understood?

No comments: